TOP > HITOU - Japan Association of secluded Hot Spring Inns > Hitou Stamp Scheme
Be sure to take advantage of this service and
enjoy sampling all of our Hitou inns!
- When you stay at any one of our inns (affiliated with the Japan Hitou Association), you can receive a stamp for every separate visit you make.
- When you collect 10 stamps, you can enjoy one nights stay absolutely free at any member inn of your choice (subject to room availability).
- Stamp books are issued from our member inns, or the Hitou Association Information Office.
How to use the Stamp Book
- Guests who stay at any affiliated Hitou Association inn, should present their stamp book to the reception desk during check out to receive one official stamp. (Stamps of inns that are not affiliated with the association, unofficial stamps, or stamps that are intended for different stamp schemes will not be counted.)
- The stamp book is non-transferable.
- The stamp book cannot be stamped without name, age, gender, address, and telephone number all filled out correctly.
- This service is intended for guests who make a direct reservation with member inns, who make a reservation through Asahi Travel Agency, who use coupon tickets, or through the official web site of the HITOU - Japan Association of Secluded Hot Spring Inns.(Please confirm that you are eligible for a stamp with each inn when making a direct reservation. Certain special plans and offers may be exempt from the stamp scheme.)
- Group trips, or reservations made with general travel agencies (including internet sites) are exempt from the scheme.
- Stamp books are valid for three years from the first stamp of the book, and the free stay can be used within an additional six months.
- Extensions to these periods of validity are not permitted.Stamp books cannot be replaced if lost.
- The number of inns affiliated with the society may fluctuate, so please confirm they are part of the stamp scheme when you make your reservation.
Information about the free stay offer
- When you can collect 10 stamps within the period of validity, you can chose to stay for one night free of charge at any of our member inns (breakfast and dinner included).
- If the inn is fully booked, it may not be possible to use the free stay on your desired date.
- The free stay cannot be used during New Year Holidays, between April 28th to May 5th, August 13th to 15th, Saturdays and the days preceding Sunday and holidays. It may also not be possible to use the free offer if making a single guest reservation
How to apply for the free stay offer
- Reservations for the free stay offer are done by Asahi Travel Agency.
- Please send your stamp book, writing the name of your inn of choice, day of choice, your intended mode of transport, and total number of guests to the following address.
- When the stamp book has been processed, we will provide you with an invitation ticket along with your stamp book.
Stamp book free stay application and enquiries:
Asahi travel Agency Co., HITOU - Japan Association of Secluded Hot Spring Inns Office
1-4-8 Shibadaimon Minato-ku Tokyo 105-8548
Open: Monday to Friday 9:30~18:00 (closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays)
Net Membership Login
©Copyright HITOU - Japan Association of Secluded Hot Spring Inns-All rights reserved-