The public website of the HITOU - Japan Association of Secluded Hot Spring Inns (hereafter referred to as "We") is administered by the Asahi travel Agency Co.Ltd, an intermediate corporation, and its affiliated companies. The following information will provide the user with information concerning the usage of the site for their understanding and reference. Furthermore, the user is required to read all additional guidelines on this site, and should use and browse this website only when the user fully agrees with the terms and conditions explained.
The copyright of information carried on this association, including documents, photographs and illustrations (hereafter referred to as 'content'), are owned by this association and/or any other person(s) who may have ownership of the material.
With the exception of the statement above and appropriate copyright laws, unauthorized use of content and/or public distribution is strictly prohibited under any circumstance. Under no circumstances is the user given any right to the copyright, patent rights and trademark rights relating to the content belonging to this site and to any other third parties unless without express written consent. We cannot guarantee the content of the material on this site.
We believe that the proper handing of personal information is not only fundamental to our business practice, but is also an important corporate social responsibility. To ensure that personal information is protected responsibly, we operate this website in accordance with the provisions set forth herein regarding the protection of personal information. In addition, how we handle the personal information of website members collected for the purposes of registration, is explained explicitly in membership regulations, at the following web link or at each inn reception counter. Users of this site should agree to these conditions.
The protection of personal information
Asahi Travel Agency Ltd./ HITOU - Japan Association of Secluded Hot Spring Inns Intermediate Corporation, Tel: 03-5777-6724
Browsing the website / Recommended Software:
We recommend the following environment to browse this website smoothly.
Recommended OS: Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Ver. 6 or later
- Firefox Ver. 1.5 or later
It is possible to use other internet browsers, however the website may not display or behave as expected when viewing this site on software other than the software recommended. We recommend that you regularly check the software has been updated to the latest version.
Viewing and/or printing PDF files from this website requires Adobe Reader.
If you have not installed Adobe Reader yet, please click the banner below to download and install the appropriate plug-in from the following website which is available for free from Adobe Ltd. (Adobe Reader is the registered trademark of Adobe Systems Ltd.)
Viewing video files from this website requires Windows Media Player.
If you have not installed Windows Media Player yet, please click the bottom banner to download and install the appropriate plug-in from the following website which is available for free from Microsoft Ltd.(Windows Media Player is the registered trademark of Microsoft Ltd.)
- We will allow you to link to this website in both commercial and personal contexts. However, we would prefer that you contact us beforehand.
- In principle, we ask that the link leads to our main page「http://www.hitou.or.jp/」.
- As our site is constantly being updated, There maybe instances where the structure of the site has changed. In order to ensure your links to our site are not broken, we ask that you refrain from direct linking to specific content and pages of the site. Please make sure to set up every link to open a new window that leads to our main page.
We firmly decline to link from the following sites.
- Any site which slanders or intends to besmirch the reputation of the association and/or its affiliates; websites with content that intends to disrepute the association and/or its affiliates, and copyrighted and trademarked content that infringes, or may infringe on the intellectual property, rights and privacy of the aforementioned parties.
- When this site is opened in a frame that makes the contents become unclear or distorted or where certain information maybe be misleading or misundertood.
- Web sites that infringe against the regulations and ordinances of Japanese law and/or public order and standards of moral behavior, and sites that may disrupt the regular operation of the association's site.
Linking from this site to other sites:
- This site may contain links to other websites, however we cannot assume responsibility for the security of personal information of users on other websites. Please adhere to the respective terms and conditions of each site.
- Content presented on this site may be changed, modified, deleted or removed without prior notice. We have no duty or obligation to update the information on this website. We cannot guarantee that the information described on this website is accurate or current. Please understand that the information published on this site may not always be the latest or most current.
- While the information presented on this site is prepared with due care regarding its accuracy and published after confirmation, we do not guarantee that this information is accurate or current, correct or complete. We cannot take any responsibility for any damage which may have been caused by this website.
- It may happen that the usage conditions, URL, contents or the organisation of this website may be changed, removed or suspended without prior notice. Furthermore, we do not take any responsibility for any damages which may occur as a result of the above-mentioned circumstances.
- The policy presented on this site may be changed without prior notice. We recommend that you check this site policy every time. When changes occur, only the latest information will be effective.